Accessibility User's Guide
The main template content of the website is divided into four areas, they are：
- Top Main Menu Area
- Left Sub Menu Area
- Central Main Content
- Lower Footer Menu Area
- Alt+U：Top Main Menu Area
- Alt+L：Left Sub Menu Area
- Alt+C：CentralMain Content
- Alt+B：Lower Footer Menu Area
- Alt+S：Search Field Area
Above only applies to IE 9/10/11, if you are using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox, please press Shift+Alt.
Tab key navigation order:
- From the top main menu area above, go to the sub menu area on the left, move to the central main content area, and finally move to the lower footer menu area.
- Shift+Tab：back to the previous link.
Left side Quick Service menu keyboard operation instructions:
- When the focus moves to the Quick Service button on the left, you can press Enter key to open Quick Service menu.
- In the Quick Service menu, please press the Tab key to jump to the next item and press the Enter key to perform the click action.
- In the Quick Service menu, please press the Tab+Shift to go back to the previous item.
- In the Quick Service menu, please press the ESC key to close the menu.
Tabs keyboard operation instructions:
- Please press Tab key to navigate back and forth between single tab and its content.
- Please press Arrow key to navigate back and forth between different tabs.